I tested Tuesday (1/8/08) around 3:30am. I woke up, and figured I might as well. The second line, faint as it was, said it all. then I tried to go back to sleep, but there was no way. I told rob when he woke up -- I was going to wait till later, but if I was gonna freak out all day, he should too. :b that night I took another test - this time digital, which yielded a digital pregnant.
well, there's lots of thoughts zinging through my head right now. i'm already a 'zinger' when it comes to brainwaves, so you can imagine. i'm not done wigging out. will i be a good mother. will all the strangeness of my family and past come into play? i've never changed a diaper. what will happen? what should i be doing now? am i sleepy because of this, or because i read that i'd be sleepy and i'm acting it out?
sigh. more to come. definitely!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment