Monday, July 28, 2008

34

-thank you notes. my handwriting stinks. And since I’m out of practice/type more than I write, I have plenty of spelling mistakes that look like I failed the 3rd grade. ;)
-In the borrowed maternity clothes pile are some polo shirts. I don’t own any polos, so it’s funny wearing one after avoiding them for so long. Heh. It reminds me too much of retail jobs and other stints in the service industry.
-We spent a lot of the weekend cleaning, organizing, clearing. I’m tired from it :b
-I’ve got a Jekyll and hyde complex where I don’t trust myself. Is it the lack of solid sleep? I dunno. Reasons I get cranky:
% cheerful morning persons. too. early.
% ladies who say they loved being pregnant. The memories they have must be of weeks 16-20.
% getting any more onesies. I counted - we received 60 onesies! And unless you give us a onesie that says “weezer” or “metallica”, I won’t be very excited. The gushing phase is over. I’d gush more over baby wipes or… a bucket.
Ugg. See? And these are all well-meaning people. So if you find that I shoot you a professor snape-like glare, just ignore. hee hee, i think i'll give out buckets for christmas ;)
- 34, 18 inches, 4.75 pounds

1 comment:

JennyUnderpants said...

So, more than once with both daughters, we had blowouts so disastrous that we just cut the onesie off and threw it away in the trash. The only reason we felt ok about doing that is because we knew our endless supply of onesies could handle it.

You just don't appreciate those scissors until you see poop squirt all the way up to your child's scapulae. Be forewarned :)