On Friday there was a surprise shower thrown by my coworkers. I had NO clue. They are sneaky!! Rob was in on it, that sneaky art tard…:b it was very very sweet. I have really great people.
I feel time slipping away. I have to stop with the “I’ll do this later” because there is no later. Note to self, stop watching Olympics. Go pack your emergency/hospital bags. Sucks cuz I’m back to feeling tired a lot. With added bonus of attention deficit disorder.
I think I had a contraction today. Just one, fluke occurrence.
36, 6 pounds 18.5 inches
i really want to visit china. i wanted to 4 years ago. it's ironic that the week the olympics start is the week i'm banned from flying. :b
edit - 70 onesies :b and my hair is falling out again. w00h00!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment