skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ohana means family
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I guess December's a good time for it...
We learned last week that my stepbrother Bryan, and his wife Ashley, are also expecting their first child. And, from what we're told, at nearly the same time. Crazy. Awesome. Grats, guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 minutes old, nine eleven o'eight
*yawn* 34 days old
tummy time; 2 months
Sean & Sebastian, 12/08
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(5)
wednesday XI weeks
baby meatwad?
what I really wanna do is go play tennis before a ...
I guess December's a good time for it...
"Stirrups," she warns me.
►
January
(3)
Contributors
Rob
j & r
No comments:
Post a Comment