But perhaps I’ll go ride roller coasters, after I spend the afternoon skiing and snowboarding, and relax in the hot tub. :b
went to the doctor. They asked medical questions, asked me to pee, got a pap, and we saw the spawn. Okay, that *is* pretty cool. I’m at week 9, baby is one inch long. I’ll go get bloodwork tomorrow. the technician couldn’t find my pulse. This is typical for me. so they gave me instructions to go to a lab for that.
Heh. I’m lying on the medical table, in the gown (I hate those things) and I really just had to ignore rob. Lest I laugh inappropriately. Sorry hon. I mean, did you take a look at the speculum??? But I was being normal – because normally I analyze the ceiling. Oh looky. A vent.
i called my parents and talked to my dad. He seemed pretty happy/excited. Then he was like, “did you tell your mom?” and I was like, “no, that’s why I’m calling. You can tell her.” Afterwards I teared up. Which is not normal for me. though now I wonder if I’ve initiated the “tear up for no reason” phase. And I told my bro. “wrap yer mind around THAT!!” heh. I’ll slowly tell people, even though I’m not out of the danger zone. I know they’ll be supportive. Besides I’m sure the parents are doing their part with spreading the news. i wish we could watch it like a zombie attack simulation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment