~we'll start taking wagers. winners will receive... articles of clothing that no longer fit me. :b next ultrasound in 11 days!
~i get annoyed that girls clothes are all pink and boys clothes are all blue. it's an uphill battle, right?? think of all the sociological implications!!! though if we have a girl, and you happen to find a blue dress, i'd give ya mad props. :b
~two more vials of blood required of me. but i was only able to give one. such a zombie existence i lead. i hope cletus has rob's blood spurting ability. i'm just *that* chill.
~my version of sappy - listening to this song, and thinking of stuff, i maaaay have sniffled. thanks rivers.
Little one, how long I've waited here/Waited for so many lonely years
Nobody ever could make me smile/'Till you came round with your pretty style
And I will love you so, and I will love you so
'Cause I was made for you, and you were made for me
And that is all I know, you're all that I can see
'Cause I was made for loving you/And all the little things you do/Remind me who I am inside
Happness is such a fickle thing/Nothing compared to what you can bring
You can bring meaning to what I do/That is why I want to be with you....
17, 5 ounces, 5 inches
18, 7 ounces, 5.5 inches
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I (selfishly) say boy. Why, you ask? Well I have another friend who is having a girl. Between the two of you, I can hand down ALL of my baby clothes.
Seriously, my gut feeling is boy. However, I am 100% wrong with guessing sex. Literally, 100% wrong. So you are obviously going to have a girl. If I in some strange twist of fat happen to be right with my gut feeling, I will be batting something like .050.
P.S. I dress my babies in boys clothes sometimes for a change of pace. They also make a ton of cute green and yellow and lavender clothes these days for girls :) When you find out the sex, please come over and come shopping.
and by 'fat' I mean 'fate'.
Post a Comment