Dear ________,
Today is the day after mother’s day. In 4 months, we’ll meet. What a strange anticipation. I mean, I’m carrying you, and you haven’t been apart from me, but I don’t know anything about you. Well, that’s what’s in store - the adventure of raising you. The world has so much to offer. I hope that life isn’t too hard on you. Even though that’s a strange thing to hope for, because that’s how character is formed – out of adversity. I want so much for you, for you to seize the day and live a life full of joy. I want you to know that God made you perfect. Even if you don’t think it’s true. God loves you, your dad loves you, and I love you. Don’t you forget.
Till September,
Mom
week 23, 11 inches
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment