Thursday, May 22, 2008

24

~So here and there I’m picking up some free stuff. I got a bag of maternity clothes, and there are these pants. They WIN. Meaning, they’re really ugly. Brown plaid and did I mention they’re ugly? I saw them and immediately grimaced. I showed rob (“wanna see my ugly pants?”) and he saw them across the room and I think he said, “say no more.” It reminds me of the time in high school - we gave blake these ugly short/overalls as a joke. I need another blake in my life to bequeath this. ;)

~All of these baby books seem to have a superiority complex – that their method is the best way, and the other methods are butt-awful. Hmm. Makes for a lot of confusion. And guilt even. Then again, a lot of diet/health books are like that too. Remind me - you just gotta do what works for you.

No comments: