Monday, August 18, 2008

37 a full term baby in there

`So I’m washing some of the bedding/clothing we got in the special detergent for babies. And I feel superstitious - shouldn’t be opening any packages just yet.. kind of like wedding presents. Unless a piano falls on my head (it could happen!!!!) I guess we’re okay.
`At the Resourceful Woman last week I saw a Chicago Cubs onesie. I was close to getting it, but I held back. 70 onesies, remember?? If it’s still there this week, I’ll buy it - it was meant to be. ;) go cubbies! Yay!
`there's a carseat in my car now. ack!
37, 6 1/3 pounds, 19 inches

1 comment:

Garrett said...

Oh man, you guys' life is soooo about to change. :P I mean I see the words and I remember parents telling me the same thing but you just have. no. idea.

Not to scare you, because it's more awesome than anyone can describe, but you are about to become different people.