can we talk about shoe size? did yer feet grow a half-size/size/2 sizes??
if the analogy of motherhood as a sorority holds, this is hazing. :b
35, 18 inches 5.25 pounds
edit: more ramblings!
~Spatial talents - Sometimes when I make a photocopy or open the fridge or wash my hands, I (my belly rather) hits the ledge. Ohhh yeah. Heheh.
~How am I feeling? My current answer is “very pregnant”. This weekend I had some lower back hurtin’, which is new.
~I made a diaper cost spreadsheet. Nerd alert!
~Babies r us kinda stresses me out. I went on Friday and couldn’t help but feel like the baby industry was happy to have me in its grip. The thing is, it’s far. FAR. I pass 2 targets and a walmart to get there. I’m hoping I can find everything at target and forgo crappy traffic/BRU customer service.
~tell me yer email address to get on the superbirthannouncement email. it'll come from joo and rob at gmail. email me or comment. speak now!! ;)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mine didn't, but my boobs have a great view of my feet if it makes you feel better.
I want onto the e-mail list, but you already have my e-mail. :)
My mom's feet expanded half a size for each pregnancy. They finally got back down to pre-pregnancy size about the time I went to college. I already wear a size 10, so if this is genetic, I will be so screwed.
My feet only swelled, but didn't get bigger per se. My boobs didn't really grow either. I got jipped! My milk never came in, so I'm assuming that was part of the problem. I used to say "my boobs are broken."
I was always looking forward to having big boobs. *sigh*
Post a Comment