rob's been good to me. this week i let paranoia sink in, and rob's been driving me to werk and picking me up, too. :b we have a checklist and he's big on knocking that stuff out. we cleaned a lot labor day weekend and he cleaned the bathroom! the hey-let's-hire-a-maid-it-be-scary bathroom. and he comes to dr's appointments even tho he doesn't need to. how lucky am i? sooooo dearie honey sweetie... :b if i start cursing you in labor and blaming all the world's problems on you, really i don't mean it.
Poll: were you born before/on/past your due date??
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was born a month late. Literally. However, I really think they just screwed up mom's due date. C'mon.. a month?!
I was suppose to be born in Oct, and I came Nov 18
I was a planned C-section, so I was born a couple weeks early. Cally was 3 days late, and I was induced because I was gigantic (she ended up being 9lbs 4oz), and Annabelle was a planned c-section, born at 38w5d.
Have you heard that thing about how most first-time moms are overdue? :)
I intend to call you every few days offering help/food. Don't be shy about accepting it, ok? :)
Post a Comment