nuchal translucency! a test to measure fluid by the neck to see risks for down's syndrome. we got to hear the heartbeat, which was soooooo cool. i am a broken record with my "wow that is pretty cool!" :b 156 beats per minute. it sounded like... when you ride a ferry, and hear the motor. like a THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK! or a THWAP THWAP THWAP! i am impressed.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
wednesday XI weeks
nuchal translucency! a test to measure fluid by the neck to see risks for down's syndrome. we got to hear the heartbeat, which was soooooo cool. i am a broken record with my "wow that is pretty cool!" :b 156 beats per minute. it sounded like... when you ride a ferry, and hear the motor. like a THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK! or a THWAP THWAP THWAP! i am impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the "wubwubwubwubwub". Nice uterus.
Awwwwww... so cute!!! I'm a little bummed I'm just learning about this now. But.. still so cool! You'll find your body is out of control. Have you forgotten stuff yet? Omg, pregnancy-brain!
Any cravings/repulsions yet?
Post a Comment